- Any man or woman who has served on active duty in the U.S. Military at anytime. Service dates will be confirmed.
- The Veteran will be assessed, by staff, over a 7-day period, for admissions or appropriate referral.
- The Veteran is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless at time of application.
- The Veteran must be motivated to seek employment, apply for disability/pension or enroll in an educational training program.
- The Veteran's medical and mental condition must be stable.
- The Veteran must be willing to work with a case manager and clinical staff to establish an individual case plan and comply with program policy and procedures.
- The Veteran must manage his/her own medication.
- The Veteran must commit to alcohol and drug free living.
- Veterans accepted into the program will be assessed a program fee equal to 30% of adjusted net income earned while enrolled.